Thursday, October 18, 2007

quick note



Ok i dont want to take any attention away from the thursday dedication post but i had mentioned how much i love honey now and i wanted to show you my pride and joy as of right now. There is a man who lives on the street and owns a cart. He goes around and sells this honey he collects by himself and sells it as his only source of income. I bought it and its so delicious you can tell because i am smiling a lot. Ok its really cool and still has the honey comb inside the jar!

ok read the post below!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was practice?

Anonymous said...

It was pretty good.

Unknown said...

I bought a honey bear! I have been drinking it straight out of the... bear?

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? Honey is amazing since day one, get with the times Andrew!

-TheVmang