Ok this is not so much a post as it is an apology...
people have been sending me e-mails saying i havent been updating in awhile and i guess i need to address that. I apologize if i gave you guys the impression that i would be updating like everyday because if so then my bad. I only updated twice in a row because i had the means to do so. Not EVERYWHERE in egypt has internet access and in fact the place i am at now has a terrible dial up, so the be able to post this apology has taken about 30 minutes just to open the page. Anyway I promise you guys once i am settled then i will surely post a great post on what i've been doing. But dont worry everyone i am alive and well and let me say thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday it was unecessary and very kind.
ps. I dont have everyone's e-mail so if you can think of someone who doesnt have the link to my blog and would want it please give it to them. Thank you and be good everyone.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
1st post! Lolz.
Second! I knew you would be a slacker at this! You and your hatred of technology! sheesh.
j/k...try your best to post. I figured internet would suck but yeah...even in the back countries of India every young man finds a way to update his facebook account and friend me. (*gag*)
i am unimpressed by the lack of soccer in your posts
Gee I wonder who Mr. Anonymous is. Obviously, he knows nothing of soccer.
Post a Comment