Monday, December 3, 2007

I am Back

Hello Everyone,

I know what you are all thinking..."what an andrew post? i thought those died away with the dinosaurs..." well you were wrong and i will explain why. I am sure most of you know already but yes the rumors of Andrew Ghobrial sightings in America last week were true. I was in America for 2 weeks and i just arrived back in Egypt yesterday. Very quickly i apologize to all who i didnt see but i did my best to see or at least talk to those i could reach while jumping from doctor to doctor. Oh yeah so i'll explain why i was in america. It was thursday november 15 and i was in the office. I get a phone call from my mother and its like 4am in america so here is how the conversation goes

Me: "umm, mom how are you...whats...up?"
Mom: "andrew you have a doctor's appointment on monday."
Me: "oh ok, who is it?" (by the way my mom and i talked about going to a doctor in egypt)
Mom: "Howard Zeitlyn" (my doctor back in america)
Me: "...uhh, so he is flying to egypt?"
Mom: "what? no i also bought you a plane ticket for tomorrow"
Me: "...!"

haha, so thats how that went the rest of the day was seeing if i could take time off, stopping by to pick up my passport from my cousin and then flying to america. The plane ride was good and i got to see Die Hard 4 and i liked it.

In america i had an excellent time where i got to eat, and give a lot of my blood away for tests. Just to let everyone know i am perfectly healthy and my blood is in good shape so yeah no problems there.

I thank all who took the time to see me and hang out with me and such i apologize again for those i didnt get to see but dont worry i'll be back before you all know it! (haha, and maybe before i even know it apparently)

So yeah i am back in egypt now the office is really busy since i have to catch up on a lot of work so i'll start posting again soon when things cool down. I hope all is well and yes i enjoyed my time back in the states but i am really happy to be back in egypt because the weather here is so much better than the weather in new york. Ok God bless everyone.


I hope Joe got to read this

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seee..I'm reading AND commenting! =)

Nimmy said...

she didn't read..she just commented. What a liarrrrr. But yeah...I'm glad we got to see you and I was really secretly worried about your blood tests. I didn't know how to ask you about that but I figured what it was about. I'm glad you are blood healthy. (I sound vampirish) Anyway, you know you miss Albany weather. Today it's raining ICE. yaaay.....