Its December 24th and its not christmas in Egypt (that is January 7th) but it is still Christmas eve in America and i am still American. So to everyone i wish you all a Merry Christmas. I pray for all your safety i hope the weather is enjoyable and that you all have a wonderful time with friends and family! I dont want to go on because i'll end up sounding like a christmas card. So from Andrew in Egypt i say "Merry Christmas to all and to too all a good night!"
-Andrew Nader Ghobrial

-Andrew Nader Ghobrial


5 comments:
Andrew... I really don't think that is a reindeer.
Oooooh you look hot on that camel! ;)
Dude, I want a camel with antlers now!
Your pyramid has antlers.
tom - you are right i just mspainted a pair of antlers on a camel, please dont tell PETA.
sandlu - umm thank you for the compliment though i do not know who you are.
bryan - as you wish my friend.
victor - haha, ah vic ever the mature one...i cant wait for you to become a lawyer and bring that sort of vernacular to the courts.
Post a Comment