Hello Everyone,
first off i need to apologize that i wont be doing a thursday post this week because i will be in upper egypt building and wont be back for a bit. This might be a regular thing so i'll announce when i wont be around of course...
I also want to apologize for something more fo' serious. It has come to my attention recently how frustrating i can be when i am being stubborn. For this i apologize to all of your who had to endure through that all and i thank you all for your continuous patience with me. I could try and come up with some excuses to why i am like that or to soften the severity of it, but i wont. I just wanted you all to know that i now realize it and i am planning on changing it and fixing my stubbornness. So God willing the next time you guys are around me i'll be more tolerable and easier to enjoy a meal with. Ok see you guys when i get back from my build! have a good weekend.
Sincerest Apologies,
Andrew Ghobrial
I hope Joe got to read this
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good luck on the build andrew!! that is very exciting
I always enjoy a good meal with you. Stubborn or not. That's cool that God's been working on you though and has been showing you that, and that you've been open to that. Praise God!
i think its funny that you think your stubborn.
OH FINALLY!
Maybe now we can hang out with you without having to do EVERYTHING your way. Other people can suggest movies to go to, what to have for lunch... the possibilities are endless now that you won't be too stubborn to listen to anyone all the time.
Post a Comment